18 14 20 23 5 2 11 3 15 10 4 17 22 19 7 21 12 16 8 9 1 13 24 6

Friday, May 13, 2011

Sexy. Maybe a vacuum bell could fix my ribcage

When I went to an orthopedist for the first time as an adult just a few years ago, I was completely shocked with what was being diagnosed. Bummer. These are childhood diseases, right. My mother would drag me to any doctors, I don't remember a doctor-free period - so how could this be overlooked?
I'm thinking about plastic/corrective surgery all the time, but judging from the results I've seen in other patients, there's quite a high risk that it might turn out worse than it was before. I don't trust anyone. My symptoms are mild in comparison, nobody would recommend an operation anyway. Just deal with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home