18 14 20 23 5 2 11 3 15 10 4 17 22 19 7 21 12 16 8 9 1 13 24 6

Friday, July 1, 2011

pro life=pro death

It didn't make any sense. I thought that they had fallen into the rain barrel and couldn't yet swim, so my grandfather would save them with his strong arms. As I got closer, I noticed he had closed his eyes and turned his head away from the scene while putting them under water until they stopped crying. Meowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeow
meowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeow....
SILENCE
He basically told me just to piss off and not to open the door behind which momma cat was locked up and wasn't allowed to come to the rescue.
Imagine your babies being drowned in front of your eyes. The horror!
But they needed to go; nobody wanted them; there was no place for them in paradise paralyze where unplanned parenthood and population control mass murder reigned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home