18 14 20 23 5 2 11 3 15 10 4 17 22 19 7 21 12 16 8 9 1 13 24 6

Saturday, July 30, 2011

marathon

I set myself my own goal
In your eyes it's a flop
It went straight to the top
of my world
As I watch ya brutality
at a speed that's good for me
I'm doing it my way,
No concern, no thanks, I make my day
You don' stop me
I'm not moving on without Amy
Reality hits the fan
deep deep I'm doing all I can
If you don't mean it don't say it
Shut up - idiot
You never mean it you're meaningless
You don't make progress
I'm a drop in the ocean
You're a fish in the oven
burning in hell
No medal can tell
my worth. The prize is my life
100% I'll escape your knife
You reject any advice I gave you
My bad, I gave you advice, now I'm through
You wrote me off and that's not fair
Pardon, madman, gimme a breath of fresh air
I don't do no drugs, inhale
but the stuff that you retail
It is you who wastes her talent
Before it fully unfolds you put an end
to it. But
no longer I'm sobbing on the ground
eating dust, yearning for something profound
I've picked myself up to run through the rain
My spirits awake, adding more to the pain
As I shed the fear my body is dying
My image enthralls me, I'm flying


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home